Residential Wooden Electric Gates
- Wooden gates are ideal if privacy is important to you
- Enhance the look of your home with their natural elegance
- Choose from stylish hardwood designs
The natural, elegant beauty of wood provides the double benefit of style and protection.
Wooden electric gates for your home – security and style
Customers tell us that having electric gates is just like extending their front door to the perimeter of their property, and gives a greater feeling of security. Plus, automation means no more getting out of the car to open and close the gates in our dreaded winter weather, and no need to worry whether the last person to enter actually shut the gate behind them!
What look and style would suit your home?
We have some beautiful styles available, in a variety of hardwoods. Why not choose gates with the durability of a kiln-dried Iroko hardwood that will last for at least 20-30 years? They have a superior grain and a lower knot count. You may also choose a painted finish to complement your home from the current Dulux Weathershield colour range.
Take a look at some of the different styles you can choose from on our gate range page.
By discussing what you’ll use your gate for, we can advise you on practical issues such as:
- How you need to protect your family – keeping children and pets in, and unwanted visitors out
- What to do if you’re a bit short of space. No problem – it may be that sliding gates will suit your home better
- How your welcome callers can get in and out – family and friends, delivery drivers and tradespeople. This is where you need to think about the entry and exit access mechanism. We’ll take the time to explain your options to you – and we’re experienced in fitting all of them.
- How we automate it – from the solution you choose to whether we fit the mechanism above or below ground.
- Your options if you don’t have mains power. It may be possible for you to have solar automation.
- Thinking about matching the gates to the design of your home or the local environment.
At AutoGate Services, you can choose from a high quality standard range or have bespoke wooden gates designed, manufactured and fitted to your precise need. You can see just a few of our many installations below.
Call us now and speak to an expert about your metal electric gates, without any obligation
Can my existing gate be automated?
We haven’t come across many that can’t! Call our team on 01763853663 without obligation, to discuss yours.
Then, if you want to know more, a member of our friendly team will visit your property and conduct a FREE survey and quotation service. This is entirely without obligation and we guarantee competitive pricing.
What our customer’s say
“The overall service received was excellent. The installation team were outstanding. Very knowledgeable and efficient and the work was carried out to the highest standard. I would have no hesitation in recommending AutoGate Services to others.”
Mr O’Brien, Newmarket, Suffolk