Commercial Gates & Fencing
- We’ll help you enhance your security, cost effectively to protect your premises
- We have solutions to fit a range of budgets, swing spaces, terrains and traffic needs
- Just like you, we always make safety a priority
Do you need to make your premises more secure, create a traffic management system, keep out unwanted visitors or provide greater peace of mind for commercial tenants?
Commercial gates – a comprehensive service to cover everythingWe understand the importance of security and safe operation for you as a commercial organisation. Our extensive expertise has already proved itself helping a wide range of public and private sector organisations. With AutoGate Services, you’ll have high quality advice and a choice of solutions to fit a range of budgets, swing spaces, difficult terrains and traffic needs.
- Is your priority traffic/parking management or control? Rising bollards may be your best option
- Do you need to control traffic in and out? Take a look at our automated rising barriers
- Got a sloping or challenging terrain, or dealing with lots of heavy commercial traffic? Check out these gate options?
- Need a solution to complement the work of your security personnel at a front gate?
- Do you need additional fencing to complete your security?
We also work with a great many schools that are looking to enhance security or overcome the nuisance of unauthorised people parking in the grounds or, worse still, being on site when they shouldn’t be. Read more about how we can help you with a service that ensures you’ll fully comply with current regulations.
Why choose AutoGate Services for commercial or industrial gates?
- Safety is paramount in every aspect of our service
- Our high quality commercial gates are built to last and meet all required standards
- We can also erect fencing as part of a complete security installation
- Our entry and exit solutions are practical and easy for your team to use
- The gates are made in our own workshop or by leading manufacturers only
- For continuing reassurance, you can choose servicing, call out and repair options
- Our installations are backed by a ‘no quibble’ two-year warranty
(providing a service is carried out toward the end of the first year following the installation).
Our commercial gate range
Call us now and speak to an expert about your commercial electric gates, without any obligation
Letting people in; keeping others out
Have you considered what suits your premises when it comes to letting people in and out? We can advise on a range of entry and exit solutions, giving you control over this. Your options range from basic entry access systems for low usage right through to state-of-the-art pc-based access systems that allow you to monitor traffic and staff clocking in/out and include many more features.
Do you need security fencing too?
Whether you’re looking for high visibility or something to blend in; for fencing that’s easy to install and add to or for an economical choice, talk to us about your options. We can help with everything from a security rated perimeter fence to section fencing for particular buildings or areas – and advise you what would be best for your site. By having everything planned or installed together, you can also get your fences and gates designed to match, for an even more professional look.
Your security fencing options include:
- Palisade fencing
- V mesh or prison fencing
We can discuss the best solution with you. Simply call our team on 01763853663 without any obligation.
We think of everything for you
Safety is at the heart of what we do. We know the right questions to ask to make sure the design is a realistic one for your premises. Our experts will also carry out a risk assessment at your premises for your peace of mind. You’ll receive a complete solution that includes advising you on and providing automation and entry and exit solutions, as well as supplying and installing your gates.
As you’ll see from the gallery, we’ve worked with all kinds of organisations, providing practical solutions for almost every need you could think of. Take a look at our range of popular commercial gates – they aren’t as expensive as you may think, then get in touch to find out more or arrange a no-obligation site visit.
What our customer’s say
“The overall service received was excellent. The installation team were outstanding. Very knowledgeable and efficient and the work was carried out to the highest standard. I would have no hesitation in recommending AutoGate Services to others.”
Mr O’Brien, Newmarket, Suffolk