Meet the team
William Baron – Managing Director
William looks after the day-to-day running of the company that he and Mandy have guided on a continued path of success over the last twenty years. Always keeping up with what’s going on across all departments, William will often be on site at the start of an installation. You may even meet him when you’ve requested a free site consultation.
William and Mandy’s priority is to have happy customers and a happy team. They aim to achieve this by employing like-minded people – people who take pride in their job and are motivated to do their best. They rate honesty and integrity as key characteristics in team members, and believe in promoting from within where possible. They hire people with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and who excel at their job, so you can be sure your project is in good hands.
Mandy Baron – Finance Director
Mandy’s background in banking and finance has proved invaluable as she and William developed AutoGate Services over the years.
Using her experience, along with her real eye for detail and people-orientated approach, Mandy worked hard to make sure the company became the successful, firmly established business it is today.
She continues to oversee our finance department; everything from customer accounts to management accounts. She also manages our HR function – our team is essential to our success and Mandy ensures everyone has the right support, training and opportunity to be the best they can be.
William Viney – Sales & Marketing Consultant
No hard sell, just good honest advice delivered with a friendly, open approach.
Whether you’ve got an idea of the style of gates you’re looking for, or simply don’t know where to start:
- William can help you make the right choice
- Take you through the designs of either wood or metal gates we offer
- Help you choose the best entry and exit options and find the right gate system for you
- Together you’ll bring your driveway project to life
Having started with us as part of the installation team there has been an easy and natural progression into sales for William. With his extensive product knowledge and practical skill base, he is always happy to help. To inspire you, he has a photograph album of real examples of installations we’ve completed – your perfect gate solution is just a call away!
Chris Stone – Service Manager
The man to call when you’re in need of:
- A full service of your automated gates
- Broken-down automation or repair of your existing electric gates
- Organise a maintenance plan
- Safety recommendations to make sure your gates comply with latest regulations
Working very closely with our engineers to deliver great customer service; Chris understands how important it is to be reactive to your problem. He organises the engineers’ diary in such a way to provide you with a swift and efficient service, getting your gate issue dealt with promptly.
His competent teams are aware of the need to overcome problems in a timely and professional manner and work efficiently to get your gates back up and running or repaired. Chris understands that it is important for you to have your gates in good working order and very often gets great feedback about his engineers from satisfied customers.
Stuart Dutton – Installation Manager
Overseeing your project is his thing!
Your automated gate project is entrusted into Stuart’s safe hands for the completion of the installation, and his dedicated employed teams are always:
- Polite, clean and tidy whilst at your property
- Carry out your installation with the greatest respect for you and your property
- Make sure everything runs smoothly from start to finish
- Professional service
- Make sure you get the most from your new gates, and understand how to operate them
After spending six years as a key member of the installation team and developing his extensive product knowledge, Stuart was promoted to the position of Installation Manager in 2015. He’ll pay attention to every detail of your project and takes full responsibility for delivering the great end result you expect.
Karen Szabo – Sales Administration
Arrange a free site visit now!
Seen something you like on our website? Ready to add more security to your property and improve your driveway and kerb appeal – then why not give us a call to arrange a free site visit?
- A friendly, helpful, and easy service to get you started on your journey with us – to get the best electric gates that suit your specific needs – from a company you can trust
- After an initial discussion, Karen will be able to give you a guide to your project costs
- Book an appointment with ease, have it confirmed by email, and have some additional literature about AutoGate Services posted directly to you
- Enjoy peace of mind of knowing we’ll be there when we say we will, to deliver professional advice and a competitive price
Understanding the importance of excellent customer service, and that you have a choice, Karen’s role in Sales Administration is, as the first point of contact, to ensure you have a great experience with us and that we start off as we mean to carry on. Having spent all her working life in ‘Sales’ Karen is committed to helping you get the best from your site survey.
Dawn Stears – Project Coordinator
We’re on our way!
Now that you’ve decided we’re the company to work with you and complete your project, Dawn will soon be in touch:
- To welcome you to the installation side of the business
- Work with you to plan in the date for the installation team to start
- Be at the end of the phone to keep you informed of the progress of your project
Dawn will be your main point of contact as she is the lynch pin for the planning and progression of your project, and will keep you informed all the way. She joined us in 2017 and has a wealth of experience in running projects, a great eye for detail and gets her job satisfaction from happy customers! Dawn will see your project through from start to finish and will ensure you are pleased with what we do.